Checking your website statistics is important to ensure that you have created an effective website. You will deem lots of information from checking your statistics on a daily, weekly or monthly basis such as:
- How many visitors
- How many visitors are new, or returning
- Where your visitors came from on the internet to get to your website
- What geographical areas are your visitors located
- What are your most popular website pages
- Which pages are working and are taking viewers to sale or product pages
- Which pages are not working - low visitors or low click through
- Which pages are bouncing.
See our free guide on how to set up a Google Analytics account and start monitoring your website.